Monday, June 26, 2006

What a nice weekend I (we) had. Even though the weather was horrible, we had a good time.
On Saturday, we went to Keith's company picnic. Robert went with us, and he and Braden had a great time. Then we went to a graduation party where there were lots of friends and lots of good food. When I was taking Robert back on Saturday, he said to me, "I'm coming again tomorrow?", while nodding his head yes. Well, I couldn't possibly say no.


Sunday was Keith's birthday. We all slept in until 10:00. Keith went to pick up Robert and made a Dunkin Donuts run. We hung out the rest of the morning, then went to this indoor bowling alley/laser tag/arcade place. When we came home we had to get ready for Braden's boy scout picnic. The leaders of his troup can make something that's normally fun torturous. It drug on. So, we used the excuse that we had to take Robert home to leave. We came home and played some board games then took Robert back around 10:00.
Braden's doing pretty well with his cast...in fact at the graduation party he was playing volleyball with a bunch of older kids and won the game for them by using the cast as a great server. The kids all high fived him and messed his hair up, he was in his glory. It does itch him a lot...but he's been using a chop stick to take care of that.
It's amazing, now that I'm not so worried about JJ (and Robert) how much more I'm enjoying the everyday things. Even the four straight days of rain (with three more expected) isn't so bad.

6 comments:

sparky said...

Good deal all around Schell, glad everything worked out well . allan

Anonymous said...

So in the photo, which one is Braden? : )

Tell Braden he's gotten tall since the last time I saw him!

UrbanStarGazer said...

Sounds like a good time was had by all! :)

Anonymous said...

You are amazing...

You are a mazing...

A good time was had by all that's holy

or

A good time was had, by all that's holy?

sparky said...

I'm seeing crazy things going on in PA Schell . flooding , evacuations etc , any of this near you ? allan

schell said...

Pretty close, Allan, but I'm in no danger. The terrible flooding in Easton is about ten miles from me.