Monday, June 12, 2006

I'm blushing

Last night, Braden had two friends sleep over. Keith and I went to bed about 10:30, leaving the boys, a movie and an air mattress on the living room floor. I finally gave in to Keith's constant begging, and we had sex. A very short while later, Braden came up and knocked on the door. "Can I come in?" he asked. He came in, kissed us both goodnight, then on his way out the door said, "I hope you know we could hear you. We know what you were doing. We heard the bed squeaking down there." I said that I was just getting a back rub, but I don't think he bought it. I'm dreading them waking up this morning!

7 comments:

sparky said...

Jesus Schell, some good doer (and there are many ) will likely send this post to the home where JJ is and that will be the end of you trying to adopt him . Having sex around little boys is TABOO in America . Expect a visit from child services also to make sure Branden isn't exposed to this disgusting atmosphere on a regular basis (he might be taken away from you and be placed in a more wholesome foster home ) . All this for something you profess you don't even like to do . Try to think better in the future Schell now that you have likely ruined your life and the lives of others . Sorry , Allan

The Broards said...

Look at it this way: Now you'll have a valid excuse not to have sex with Keith until Braden is 18 and out of the house. "You don't want Braden to hear us AGAIN, do you????"

Meme said...

My sister had a really nice house that my brother in law designed where their room was on the ground floor and the Kids rooms were upstairs and the basement was where the kids hung out,He also put in this really cool sound system so that the radio/tvs sound would play all over the house ...........along with he and my sistser shagging noises as my neice informed him one night after she culd stand it no more

Anonymous said...

Our son's room and our room share a common wall; once our son told us, with some disgust, "I could hear you and Dad last night." My answer was, "Just be happy your bed isn't along that wall!"

UrbanStarGazer said...

Hee hee . . . ew.

So, what happened this morning?

UrbanStarGazer said...

p.s. At least they didn't hear you groaning and moaning, I'm assuming. That would just kick it over into the super ick category.

Meme said...

The rate you and Richard are at it I wlould have thougt your son would have been moe shocked if he didn;t ear you one night