Friday, June 09, 2006

School's out for summer!

No more pencils, no more books, no more student's quick left hooks! Well, it's over. Yesterday was my last day of work for the summer, and Braden's last day too. He had his annual "last day of school swim party". There were about 35 kids here and they mostly behaved themselves. I broke up a game of Spin the Bottle in the driveway, and had to give the evil eye to one "couple" that were hanging all over eachother. Other than that, and the rain, the day was a success!

JJ's 30 days isn't up until next Thursday. I wrote an overly polite letter to a supervisor at the home asking to have a meeting with Keith and I and anyone on their end that could answer some questions regarding his fostering. Hopefully I'll get a call early next week. The other boy is allowed to come for a visit this weekend, though. His mom is supposed to come and visit him on Saturday, but she probably won't. She often sets up these visits, then doesn't show up. Isn't he a
cutie? How could you not see him any chance you had?

Renee, in her never-ending quest to drive me out of my mind, has decided that perhaps a career in the nursing field. I swear, if I live long enough to see her settled and happy it will be a miracle. Here she is with my big-boobed bitchy sister.

I'm excited to start my kitchen re-design, but I have to do some things in the family room first. Including getting rid of the 2000 pound piano. Keith doesn't know it yet, but he has a very busy weekend ahead of him.
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Broards said...

An evil eye from a romantic couple of 11? sigh.

UrbanStarGazer said...

Are any of those kids the ones who witnessed your sexcapades?