Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I came home from work yesterday to find the dog had a huge chunk of shit hanging from his ass. When his hair grows in, this sometimes happens. I had to give him a bath, and get him all clean, then cut the hair around his ass....I feel like Blu here. But, after I shampooed him, I gave him a little conditioning treatment with my conditioner, now his fur is all soft and smells great.

I painted stripes in JJ's bedroom, like he wanted. I think they look awful. He has to look at them on Saturday, but I don't think he's going to like them either. I have no idea what I can do to doctor them up. And, when I pulled the tape off, it pulled the drywall paper off the walls, so now I have to touch up the base color too!

Braden has decided he wants to go out for lacrosse. He hasn't played a team sport since he was about eight years old. I just know he's not going to like practicing every day, rain or shine, and getting up early for Saturday games. But, he's so excited about it. It costs $150.00 to join the team, plus he has to get a physical, and we have to buy all his equipment. This is probably going to run us about $500. He better like it.

The girl in my class, who is a big giant thorn in my side, is leaving on Monday. She's going to a residential placement. I can't wait to be rid of her - and I've never felt that way about a student. But, everyday all I do is prevent other students from beating the crap out of her. Even though I'd like to see it happen. Oh, and Monday is my birthday. Her leaving is the best birthday present I could ask for. Well, almost the best.

2 comments:

UrbanStarGazer said...

Ick!

Meme said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday Schell sorry I missed the day I was having my naiols done and trhought Oh it;s shells birthday but I forgot when I got hom I am a bad person