Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Well, I went to the sex toy party. Braden wound up going to the movies Saturday night, so it was either stay home and have sex or go to a party and buy something to have sex at a later date. So, I procrastinated. I know, either way I was having sex, but at least this way I got to buy something! I bought some sort of "cream" that is supposed to make me "turned on". We'll see if it works.

Friday night, Keith and I went to the mall and did some shopping. JJ said he needed some undershirts and beaters. One of the stores had plain T's on sale 5 for $19.00, so of course I bought five. I got him three whites, a black and a red. He wore the red one to school yesterday, and I was teasing him, "That's a nice shirt. Is it new?" His reply was, "Yeah, my future mom bought it for me." It almost brought a tear to my eye. I talked to the "powers that be" at the Home, and they're going to check on him going on the camping trip with us. She did say that he's been doing a great job of doing exactly what's expected of him, and that she's very happy with his behavior.

We got an estimate to put dry wall up in the basement....$2500. That sounds like a lot of money to me. But, then again, I have no clue about things like that.

I told my students that I belong to a gang. The BKT gang. (It stands for Bush Kill Township), and that our flag colors are sage green and ecru, and our symbol is a minivan. I also told them that you don't get jumped into our gang, you have to be able to shave half off your grocery bill using coupons. So now they all yell things to me like, "BKT in the house" and "BKT Hollah." I told them if they tick me off, I'll get my peeps after them, and we'll feed them cookies and make them pull their pants up where they belong.

I have nothing big on the agenda for this week. Saturday night, Keith and I are going to a banquet with another couple. There are going to be comedians there, and hopefully they'll be funny. I'll let you know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh the horror! they'll have to wear their pants correctly....

Kathryn said...

So which was more fun - the sex toy party or JJ's arraignment?

The Broards said...

Hollah!!!

UrbanStarGazer said...

:)