Thursday, March 09, 2006

It's Thursday night, Keith and Braden are at scouts. I have a few minutes of peace and quiet. Ahhh, it's nice. I've decided to type this entry in the Emmerica-ransom note-style of different fonts and colors.

I'm stuck on playing mah jong (Thanks Emma and Res you bitches). I wanted a hand held version, but they don't make one. I guess that's a good thing, or that's all I'd ever do.

My sister-in-law (Afro's wife) is having a sex toy party tomorrow night. She keeps bugging me to go. I keep giving her the same reply, "like I want to buy something to make my husband WANT to have sex with me!" She suggested I buy a little something just for myself, but he'd just want to watch.

JJ came back to school and is handling everything very well. His attitude is amazing, and the Children's Home is so impressed, and realize what a positive influence we have on him, and is allowing us to visit him, even while he's on his "lock down". They said if he keeps it up, he can come to visit in a couple of weeks. Now I just have to try to convince them that he should be allowed to go on a boy scout camping trip with us to Washington D.C. I'm going to tell them how wholesome the trip will be, and how much of our nation's history we'll be visiting, and hope they agree to let him come with us. Cross your fingers.

Braden has a birthday party Friday night at Planet Trog. It's an indoor laser tag place near the mall, so Keith and I will go do a little shopping while he's at the party.

That's about it for me. Maybe something exciting will come along, and I'll be able to share it with you.

5 comments:

The Broards said...

Schell,
Res told me that she no longer plays Mag Jong!!--she's moved on to something else. The nerve. I love that game.

Great news about JJ...

Oh, go to the sex party. You'll have fun bonding with the gals.

schell said...

How much did Keith pay you two to say that?

Catz said...

That's good news about JJ.I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Meme said...

I was in one of our high street sex shops on saturday with two friends and we were looking at the vibrators and they had this really cool pink one set with crystals and it had a pink fluffy tail and it;s own chrome stand it was also £167.99 and behind glass.We said to the guy in there Thats a bit expensive isn;t it and he said well you wouldn;t use it would you you'd put it on the mantlepeice as art and just think how it would give you someothing to talk about when your mother came round

Meme said...

this is the one
http://www.annsummers.com/minx.asp