Sunday, February 26, 2006

After the lovin....

Dinner last night was very nice. The food was better than I thought it would be. We ate grape leaves, kebbee, meat pies, babagannouj, tabouli, and the best chicken and beef kabobs I've ever had. Dessert was baklava with pistachios and walnuts. Fantastic!

Now, as for the after dinner festivities. I wish I could tell you all about the hot sex we had, but there was no hot sex, just regular sex. Oh, and KY warming massage oil doesn't warm at all. At least it didn't on me. Keith said maybe it was because I'm so cold. Yeah, real funny, huh? I did get one hell of a back rub though, so the night wasn't a total loss.

Oh, and Tree...his and hers keys. You can program this car to save your favorite settings...seats, mirrors and steering wheel and just push number one for one driver and number two for the other driver. But the neat thing about this is that Keith can program his key so the car automatically goes into postion two, and when I insert my key, it automatically adjusts to position one.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

With most sex the anticipation outweighs the reality. (That seems to go for Christmas morning, as well.)

The Broards said...

Maybe the next time the dinner will be so-so and the sex will be fantastic.

Schell, seriously, you ought to surprise Keith with a blowjob. I bet that would make his day!

schell said...

You HAVE got to be kidding me.

Sonya said...

His and hers keys sound cool. Mr. Tree has had many groinal injuries when I've been driving and he forgets to move the seat back.

There have to be some other warming oils that would work better?

Sonya said...

Binx, maybe she's not as concerned with entertaining us right now, as her whole life (rightly) is focused on JJ. We can wait for the memories.

UrbanStarGazer said...

Was last night a special occasion? Anniversary, birthday, or something?