Monday, January 21, 2008


This has been a good weekend. First of all, it's a long one. Second of all, I didn't have to get up for anything...so for three days in a row, I got to sleep until I woke up. It's amazing how different I feel when I don't have to get up at 5:15. We didn't have anything going on all weekend, so I wasn't on any kind of schedule.

Today I have to take Braden to an orthodontist appointment, stop at Walmart for wrapping paper, and one of those thingies that you use to make a plate stand up. Then I have to dust and vacuum the living room. Oh, and make the boys do their laundry.
Tonight we have to go to Afro's for his and Shay's birthday. Shay just had her bedroom redone. It's all peptobismal pink and green. So, I painted her some pictures to hang on her wall. What do you think? The colors are a little bright for my taste, but I think she'll love them.

8 comments:

The Broards said...

They're fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Cool

Anonymous said...

Im sick of all you artistic people ands your clvrness I am going to stop reading artistically talented peoples blogs and stick to the artistically challenged

Jenny Robin said...

I thought those were professional prints before I read that you had painted them. Wow!

Anonymous said...

You are fucking awesome. She'll love them!
-T

Clank Napper said...

Show off.

I am artistically/technologically/mathimatically/kitchenly challenged.

Anonymous said...

thats why I read your blog dear you are the only one on this site I feel superior to

Anonymous said...

nice pictures, they look like gift wrap

jilly