Monday, June 13, 2011

Well, school's out for the summer. Braden's last day was today. Teachers in my building had their last day today too. I work all summer, but started my summer hours today (4 ten hour days, Friday's off).
I still don't feel any different than I did last week, when I posted my drunken post, but I can officially start counting down now. 365 days!
Here's a picture of me, Afro and Susan when we were out Saturday night for Susan's birthday. I hate all pictures of me. Why is that?

4 comments:

emma said...

I don't know why you hate pics of yourself...you're gorgeous (not as gorgeous as Afro, but still)
:0 )~~~

mavis sidebottom said...

I hate pictures of me too ,I can only assume its because we aren;t in love with ourselves

vq said...

Everyone in the world hates pictures of themself. It's part of the human condition.

I always have the thought, "is that ME? is THAT what I look like?"

P.S. You are beautiful--love the teeth.

UrbanStarGazer said...

I do too. I hate 99 out of 100 pics taken of me.