Saturday, April 30, 2011

Is it just me or.....

So, I kind of have a little crush on my oral surgeon. He's a cutie-patootie. He looks like one of my celebrity crushes, Stanley Tucci. And he's got a great sense of humor. Anyway, when I went for my post-op check up he found a problem and said I had to come back again in two weeks. So, I went back. He checks my mouth and problem is healing nicely. "I think it's healing fine now," he says. "There's no need to make another appointment, I know it's a pain to drive here." "Okay," I reply, while looking dreamily into his eyes. As we're walking out of the exam area, he puts his arm around my shoulder and says, "But, if you think something's not right, or you need anything don't hesitate to call the office. Anything at all, okay?"

In my warped head, this is what I heard.....
Stanley Tucci: "I'm afraid there's no medical reason for you to make another appointment, but I find you absolutely fascinating and would love to have sex with you!"

That's probably what it meant, right? I'm not imagining any of this, am I?

3 comments:

emma said...

lol Schell....were you under anesthesia? (I had to look up the spelling for that word)

mavis sidebottom said...

hed only want a BJ and then youd start to resent him

UrbanStarGazer said...

I was so stunned at the idea of you contemplating sex that it left me speechless.