Friday, April 22, 2011

backsplash

Today Keith and I are going to install a glass tile backsplash in our kitchen. We never put a backsplash in when we remodeled the kitchen five years ago.
Wish me luck. Believe it or not, we don't work that well together. Our styles are very different. He moves very slow, and is completely methodical about everything. I'm kind of a Measure-twice-why?, let's get it done as quickly as possible person. So, by tomorrow, I'll either have a beautiful backsplash, or be a widow. The odds are 50/50.

3 comments:

Gail said...

LOL-I know just what you mean. Dennis was slow and methodical too-he'd done to many jobs twice to rush anything. On the other hand, when I want something done, I want it done NOW...not this afternoon, not tomorrow, or whenever the moods strikes. Right now, I'm fixing to go in the yard and remake a flower bed-by myself unfortunately. I wish you luck on your backsplash project, jut wish Dennis was still with me so we could do this flower bed together (no matter how long it would take.)

Catz said...

Hubs and I are the same way. I want it done now. He gets to it. :)

*hugs* Gail

emma said...

I LOVE glass tile!