Saturday, September 19, 2009

Walk this way

I have been such a bad blogger. I just don't have the energy. Till I get home from work(s), make dinner and clean up the kitchen, I'm exhausted.
Next week Tristan's family is going on vacation, so I can come right home after school. I'm so looking forward to napping every afternoon! What an exciting thing to look forward to.
Last weekend, the walk went well. It was a beautiful day and I walked it no problem. The only problem was how crowded it was. There were over 20,000 walkers walking at the same time through Central Park. It took over 45 minutes just to get over the start line. It's really hard to walk with that many people all around you.
After the walk, we took the subway to Chinatown. There were about ten of us in a group. All of a sudden I notice my sister-in-law starts acting a bit strangely. Suddenly the other women start acting equally weird. Here, sitting next to Denise is Reed from the Bachelorette. Now, I don't watch the show, so I had no clue who he was. But, he was a good sport about all the ogling and talking from a group of 40 year old housewives. He talked to us the whole ride, but I'm pretty sure I saw him running away when we got off!
Nothing major this weekend....and I'm glad. Laundry and cleaning today. Trimming and weeding tomorrow. yay me!

3 comments:

Bert Bananas said...

When he ran off, how many were behind him?

It's good that you're good...

UrbanStarGazer said...

I have no idea who that is. Sounds like you had a good time.

emma said...

getting excited about seeing an unpicked bachelor is pretty damned sad--(especially since she has Afro at home)--and you can tell her I said so