Sunday, July 12, 2009

Who loves ya, baby?

I bought a new pair of shoes that I love, love love. Oka B. Their slogan is "Shoes that love you." They're very comfy and you can wash them in the dishwasher. They have ribbon bows on the front, and I think I can go to the craft store and get more ribbon and change them out. Make several pair of shoes out of one.

JJ has been dating the girl-next-door (well, actually she lives across the street) on and off for nearly a year now. He told me yesterday that they've broken up. It took every ounce of will power I have to not jump up and down and clap my hands. I hated them together. She's lived across the street from me for seven years and has never said more than hello to me. I know she's a little shy, but you can't force yourself to say more than hello when you come into my house and go down the basement to "play video games" with my son? I didn't say too much to him, just "at your age, if someone doesn't make you happy, you shouldn't spend time with them"...because if I blast her too much, it will be certain that they'll get back together.

No solid bites on the house yet, but we've had about ten showings. Braden told me he's going to paint "RED RUM" on his bedroom walls so no one will want our house.

2 comments:

emma said...

I like Braden

schell said...

Want him?