Thursday, July 02, 2009

"Telephone line, give me some time, I'm living in twilight"

Yesterday morning I had the best french toast! Joe came down and he stopped a little produce stand on his way. He bought a loaf of banana nut bread and a loaf of coconut bread. He made the french toast with it. I had the coconut, and I swear it was the best FT I've ever had.
Braden bought himself an iphone and has been having trouble with it. In the last three days I've spent over 6.5 hours on the phone with AT&T and Apple. The end result....I have to drive to the Apple Store and get it replaced. I'll never get those 6.5 hours back. It was very frustrating, to say the least.
Still no offers on the house. It's kind of a good thing, though, because there's nothing for sale right now, in our price range, that we're thrilled with. There is plenty just above our price range, so maybe by the time our house sells, the price on them will come down. We'll see.

No comments: