Saturday, April 25, 2009

lists

It was report card time this week. Just once I'd like to get my kids' report cards and smile. But, noooooo. They're crappy. So, Braden and JJ are both on my shit list.

Last weekend I cleaned out the back flower beds and dejunked the basement. This weekend I'm doing windows and the front flower beds. Two more things crossed off my list.

We have our next three books picked for book group, so, for once, I'm going to plan ahead and order the whole list at one time. Save some money on shipping. Here's what we're reading:

"Gifted: A Novel" by Nikita Lalwani

" The Housekeeper and the Professor" by Yoko Ogawa

" The Story of a Marriage" by Andrew Sean Greer

2 comments:

Sonya said...

It feels good to check things off. I haven't heard of any of your books. Would like to know what you think of them. When do you think you'll put the house on the market? Do you have an agent?

schell said...

We already have an agent. And we've had our house appraised. We'll list it as soon as the "to-do" list is finished.