Saturday, November 17, 2007

"She's having my baby...."

Things are progressing around here like they usually do this time of the year. Nothing too exciting, but lots of little stuff to keep me busy.
I have to start getting ready for our big Thanksgiving dinner next weekend. I saw this recipe where you brine the turkey 24 hours ahead of time, then just rub it with olive oil and roast it. I might try it.
Braden and JJ are both doing well. First marking period report cards came home. Braden missed honor roll by one stinking point. JJ wasn't close to honor roll, but got all C's and B's. I'll take it. They both had positive comments from their teachers.
Renee is starting to show. She was here last weekend and raided my closet looking for pants she could get around her waist. Unfortunately, she didn't like any of my pants. Maybe that's fortunately. She did, however, manage to smuggle my Ugg boots out with her....which of course I didn't realize until I went to wear them yesterday. This week she's talking about moving to Atlanta where her "baby daddy" lives. I've learned to wait and see with her, as he plans tend to change every other week.
The other day, Braden came into the room and said, "Mom, I have a surprise for you. I wrote to Oprah to tell her that you should be on her show. I said in the email that, 'my mom says sometimes I need to think about someone besides myself, so I'd like her to be able to come and see your show because she loves to watch it'." I asked him which show he signed me up for, and he said, "the one about liposuction." I told him that I don't want/need liposuction and he said, "why?" What a great kid ~~0~~0~~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed outloud at the Liposuction thing!

Ok...well you go on the show and I'll have te comlimentry Lipo if it's going.

Anonymous said...

How far along is Renee? Are she and baby daddy together?

Lol on the liposuction.

Britters

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

The Broards said...

who's that wordy foreigner leaving comments?

PS: I snorted/snotted at the lipo thing

Anonymous said...

I believe Emma, that one calls that SPAM.

Congrats on the good grades!

Re Oprah--At least Braden's intentions were good ;-)

The Broards said...

schell,
tell us what you're going to do for Thanksgiving