Wednesday, April 18, 2007

you're screwed.

Mum's blog reminded me of this.
My kids have a really hard time...no that's too mild, they never refill the toilet paper roll. They have their own bathroom upstairs, so it's not that big of a deal, but downstairs in the powder room it really drives me nuts. But, the other day, I walked past their bathroom, and something caught my eye. I walked over to their empty tp cardboard roll there, and on it was written "you're screwed"...actually it said "your screwed" so I know Braden did it.
He can't take the time to put on another roll of tp, but he can come downstairs, get a marker and write his little message on there.

4 comments:

UrbanStarGazer said...

Ha ha ha . . . it's all about priorities.

Anonymous said...

he doesn't need to refill, you'll do it for him. :)

our downstairs halfbath was always my dad's room, we called it his library. my mom said she got tired of trying to break bad habits like peeing on the floor, not refilling the roll etc., so she just gave him a place all his own to go, and the rest of us were happy.

jilly

Anonymous said...

My kids at work do that stuff.

Roger said...

Braden has a sense of humor like mine. Anything for a good joke.

And he's a Scout, too - I like this kid!

R