Saturday, April 28, 2007

"Would you dance with me today, I'll show you how to have a good time...."

I haven't got much to report this week.

The builder was here, to begin the outside work for our kitchen remodel, but he found some bad news when he started ripping the siding off the back of the house...there are all sorts of pipes/return lines running through that wall. I may have to reconfigure my layout, because it seems like I'm going to have to have two 32" deep walls running up each side of the kitchen between the addition and the existing kitchen. It kind of defeats the purpose of having one big kitchen, but I'll have to see what I can come up with.

Someone asked me to marry them at school this week. A wonderful hispanic eighteen year old with long, long hair, braces and an ankle monitoring device. After thoroughly considering his offer, I had to decline. He took it well. One of my co-workers is getting a divorce and it's all I hear about. She's in her early thirties, and suddenly is behaving like a 21 year old...drinking every night, coming to work hungover and making googly eyes at all the male staff. She's really making a fool of herself, and I feel kind of bad.

I had to send a written itinerary of our vacation plans to JJ's DHS caseworker, who said she'd try to get our trip approved. Our fingers are crossed.

Last weekend, I got my front flower beds all cleaned out/deweeded/raked...now I have to do the back, and the end of the driveway. That's on my list for tomorrow. My neighbor called me this morning because she found her husband's to-do list sitting in her kitchen. Along with the usual stuff...mowing the lawn, changing the oil, etc, was written blow job. While she found it amusing, she went ahead and crossed it off so as not to get his hopes up.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope she doesn't give in. he'll tell keith and then keith will want one too. before you know it, you'll be in a war keeping up with the jonses....

Jilly

Roger said...

Nothing stirring to comment on, just wanted to say I stopped by and always enjoy reading your blog.

R

Jenny Robin said...

hah, too funny about the bj

Bert Bananas said...

Yes, Jilly, but it's kind of nice knowing what keeps Mr. Jones up...

Maybe this weekend is his birthday?

But what Jones should do is make a 'who to do & how' list for his wife.

Bert Bananas said...

Schell, how over the moon would Keith be if you printed up a "Good for One Blow Job Anywhere but the Continental United States" coupon? And gave it to him AFTER you got back from Grenada, or Cuba, or wherever it is you're going...

The Broards said...

18 . . . long long hair . . . . electronic ankle bracelet . . .
you fool!!

UrbanStarGazer said...

Maybe the blow job wasn't supposed to be from her! Maybe, since it was his task list, he was expecting to give someone a blow job!