Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Here are a couple of pictures....The first one is the new cat, Baxter. It's hard to get a good picture of her, because she's all black and doesn't show up very well. The other picture is Ed, the cat in the Christmas tree. This is the cat that looks like Emma's Nesta, although Ed is obviously much cuter.
Not much else to post right now, I'll update sometime over the weekend. On Saturday we're going to NYC for the day...shopping, eating, sightseeing, etc. I'm sure I'll have something to say after that.

Hmmm, it wouldn't let me download the pictures....I'll have to try again later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is The Nagual speaking.

Thank you for posting the photos of your cat. I fail to see its resemblence to Emma though.

As you may have discerned I only scanned over the message which I am now commenting on.

Anonymous said...

This is The Nagual speaking again. Rosama is spreading rumors that I am not the real Nagual.

I've sent some of my people out to deal with her.

schell said...

Hi Nag!

The pictures are in opposite order now.

The Broards said...

"This is the cat that looks like Emma's Nesta, although Ed is obviously much cuter."

You wish! You remember in Zoolander when Owen Wilson and Ben Stiller had a Walk-Off? We need a Puss-off!