Sunday, May 15, 2011

Prom and Ink

This week has calmed down a little. Nothing new has happened, thank God. Braden's attitude is improving a bit as he slowly realizes he's the one that did something wrong, not me. JJ found someone to buy his car so he can put the money toward his brother's lawyer. No one has heard a word from Gio.

Last night was Afro's daughter's prom. She's only a freshman, but was invited by a junior. Here's a picture of the two of them before the prom:















Oh....I finally did something I've been wanting to do for years. And years. I got a tattoo. It's on the inside of my right wrist and it says "breathe". I love it. For at least ten years I've wanted one, but always chickened out because of the pain involved. Plus, I was never really sure what I wanted, or where I wanted it. But, I finally decided, then all I had to do was overcome the fear part. Braden and a coworker "you won't - ed" me into getting it. Now I have it. I love it! I'm kind of proud of myself.

3 comments:

emma said...

VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!! (And your niece isn't bad either)

pic of your tattoo please

mavis sidebottom said...

I love my tattoo too in fact i am thinking of getting another one

UrbanStarGazer said...

Sad and scary about Gio.

Pic of tattoo, please.