Saturday, October 17, 2009

E I E I Ooooooo

It's a rainy, miserable Saturday morning. Perfect weather for...you guessed it...moving furniture. I woke up this morning and decided, out of the blue, that my living room furniture needs to be rearranged. That will give me something to do this afternoon.
Nazareth high school is starting a dive team this year. They were looking for kids to train, so Braden decided to go out for the team. He started "dryland" practice this week, and this morning they have an informal practice in the pool. He's so excited. And, you should see him in his swim trunks. They're actually like bicycle shorts...he's so skinny and walks around in them, clenching his butt cheeks. "Look mom"
JJ's football team won their game last night. He had a really good game. A sack, some really good tackles (I love when they announce his name for making a great play), he tipped a ball off, and ran the ball back on a kick off return. It was 35 degrees and raining/snowing, so the stands weren't too full, but it was a good game.
I have book group tonight. We read "The Lace Reader". I didn't really care for it, and the ending pissed me off. You ever read a book where the ending just makes you mad? Well, this one did it for me.
Also, I'm addicted to Farmville on facebook. I need a couple more neighbors so I can have a bigger farm. Anyone else play?

8 comments:

mavis sidebottom said...

everyone I know plays farmville but I refuse they send me requests daily just to wind me up .I think Dorreen mary play

Bert Bananas said...

Only if you'll be the farmville 'farmer's daughter'.

Anonymous said...

Schell, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for not posting every single move you make in farmville. I've grown kind of tired of FB because I'm so bored with the five million farmville and mafiawars and quizz updates.
But I'll never be bored with you!
T

schell said...

Tracee, you're very welcome. I find all those updates ridiculous.
I'm glad you're not bored with me!

rosa said...

You know you CAN hide those notifications on Facebook.

Anonymous said...

This is The Nagual speaking.

I am all about Farmville on Facebook. I have a TRACTOR and PLOW and I raise goats and ostrich's. I want to go see amovie with Mavis.

schell said...

Nag, seriously, you're on facebook? I find it hard to believe.

Anonymous said...

This is The Nagual speaking.

I am all about the Facebook. And also Farmville. I have a Five- Year agricultural plan modeled after Stalins and so began to Collectivize Farmville. Facebook apparently has some gripe about pogroms against the Kulaks.
I'm also very big on Twitter. There's nothing I love more than Twits.
Now, about that movie.