Monday, May 04, 2009

Brighton


My list didn't shrink at all this weekend...but for a good reason. I had my grandson. Not to sound like one of those boasting, stereotypical grandmothers...but he's adorable. And so bright. I took him grocery shopping with me, and of course everyone we passed was ooohing and aaahhing him, which he accepted with graceful smiles in the direction of the flatterers. When one man passed us, and had the audacity not to talk to him or smile at him, Brighton grabbed the man's shirt as he walked past us and when the man turned around Brighton dazzled him with his best smile and wave. The man laughed and laughed.

Here he is, judge for yourself.

3 comments:

emma said...

"Not to sound like one of those boasting, stereotypical grandmothers...but he's adorable. And so bright."

I'll bet he'll be in the gifted program at school!!!

vq said...

Why, I've never met ANYONE whose grandchildren weren't in the gifted program. (hee hee)

But seriously, he's precious.

UrbanStarGazer said...

He is adorable. Unlike Emma's creepy doll picture. What is that thing?