Monday, April 21, 2008

Sorry I've been so remiss in updating...I just feel so blah. I'm sick of everything and am anxiously awaiting consistantly warm weather and a change of pace.
I'm having a baby shower for Renee on Sunday. I still haven't planned the exact menu...all appetizers and desserts. Of course, I have the desserts picked out...they're always easy (A chocolate lava cake, honey cheesecake and sticky buns) but I dont' know what to do for the "food food". I found some cute shower games on line to play...I'm looking forward to that.
Keith is still healing...the doctor said it could be three months until he goes back to work. Three months!! Holy shit.
Braden and JJ are doing well...waiting for school to get out.
The judge in our mortgage debacle has thrown out the case, as it stood. I don't know where this leaves us...and the 810 other mortgage holders. There's a meeting scheduled for May 8th, but the 75% stipulation ends on May 31. I really and truly don't know what we're going to do. I took a summer position at my school for the extra money, but it's not enough to make the extra payment. And, when summer ends, we're liable to be looking for a new house.

3 comments:

Bert Bananas said...

You'd think that with 810 of you and the need to maintain a semblance of order (and profit) the bank(s) would welcome the opportunity to find some way to afford to let you stay in the houses. Would they let you refinance to 40 year notes? They'd make more interest money, and it would be a publicity bonanza for them. What the hell do they want with 810 more homes to try to sell?

Want me to call anyone?

schell said...

Everyone!

Anonymous said...

good luck with the baby shower. too bad you can't sell your organs. bert has a good idea. is keith getting worker's comp? when i went on disability for maternity leave they only paid me for part of it and they wouldn't let me take days from the sick bank, even when i was told to stop working. the union told the pregnant teachers to get short term disability insurance to cover maternity leave, but it was too late for me.

jilly