Thursday, March 20, 2008

"Here comes Peter Cottontail...."

Reneee came home from the hospital Tuesday. I went up and spent the night with her. Brighton is a little doll. A little doll who absolutely hates to have his diaper or clothes changed. He screams and screams. I helped her get her house a little organized....she just moved in a week ago. Her, BD and Brighton are coming down for Easter.
Braden and JJ have the whole week off school....combine that with the fact that I've been away and this house is a mess! That's my mission today. I'm washing curtains, dusting, vacuuming, mopping. Sounds thrilling, huh?
I'm hosting Easter dinner on Sunday. I'm going to make a honey/orange glazed ham, scalloped potatoes and leeks, some sort of side vegetable and a lemon cake I just got the recipe for. That's it. I'm not going crazy this year.
I still haven't bought anything for Easter. No candy or grass. Nothing. I better put it in high gear!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you smoke grass as a celebration of easter then?

Clank Napper said...

I wanted to ask that too, but thought I better hadn't.

My daughter screamed for attention the day she was born too. Please don't tell your daughter it goes on for the next 16 years at least.

Brenda said...

it never ends.

Anonymous said...

of course if you smoked the grass all the time and not just easter it might make the screaming less annoying

The Broards said...

Happy Easter to Brighton