Friday, December 14, 2007

"We wish you a Merry Christmas...."

One week to go, and I'm mostly ready. I have a couple of small gifts to buy yet, and we'd love the get the family a Wii, but they're proving impossible to find.
They're calling for a snow/ice storm here Saturday night. I have to go grocery shopping tomorrow to get my weekly groceries and my baking supplies....the place will be a zoo!
We had a snow day on Thursday, so I got presents wrapped and some cleaning done. All I have to do this weekend is grocery shop and bake.
Andre's here for the weekend. I arranged for him to be able to go on visits with JJ's aunt, so he hasn't been coming as often, plus it gives him another visiting resource. It takes some of the pressure off of us.
We're still waiting things out on the mortgage front. There have been some positive developments and some negative ones. I'm doing my best not to panic. There's a little voice in my head (maybe it's mum's) that's saying everything will work out okay. Hopefully, it's right.

2 comments:

The Broards said...

Schell,
Don't forget eggs, bread, milk and toilet paper!...and tea for the Tea Lady...who knows, maybe she'll get snowed in with you!!


Merry Christmas

Roger said...

Is there a DIShonest way to plunge a knife in your head? Even I would find that one tough.

Hope the weather didn't slam you too much.

R