Tuesday, October 24, 2006

It's that time of the year again. I hate when it happens. It's election time. I really am so sickingly tired of the ads these politicians run. They don't have anything good to say, just negative things about their opponents. The only thing I know about any of them, after months of their campaigning, is who they hate. I wish that everyone would refrain from voting for any candidate that ran negative ads. Wouldn't that be something? If on election day, only a handful of people showed up to vote. I'd love it.
You know what else I love? As silly as it sounds, I love when THE SHELL WITH IT shows up at the top of the list. Isn't that ridiculous? But I love it. I really do.
I bought a new $45.00 bra from Victoria Secrets. I love their bras, and I can walk in and buy any 34C and know it's going to fit. But, this time I wanted a non-underwire bra. So, I bought the IPEX one. I hate it. It's bunchy on the sides, and it kind of hurts across my back. What gives VS????

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Want me to kiss your boo-boos?

Anonymous said...

I would like to see these products, I am actually a bra problem expert, but again, I would need to see the bra and how it cradles the boobs, thanks

Anonymous said...

verbqueen knows bras she's your best bet

vq said...

A little (Mexican) birdie told me to drop by and dispense some bra wisdom. If it hurts across the back, you need to go up one band size. You should be able to hook the band on the second or third set of hooks. If you have to use the first set, go up a size.

It bunches cause it has no underwire. ;)

Anonymous said...

I could care less about bunching and hook placement, I WANNA SEE SCHELLS BOOBS!

schell said...

Someone told me that underwires cause tissue damage under the breasts, so I wanted to switch to non-underwire. I guess I'll just have to put up with tissue damage.
Binx: To me it is.

doreenmary said...

I like the VS Angel bras. I've returned to them after briefly trying others. ANY PRICE is worth it for a bra if it does the job.

Anonymous said...

"ANY PRICE is worth it ... if it does the job."

Amen, Sister, amen.

Anonymous said...

Jesus, it's just a piece of cloth that supports boobs, btw, I officially demand that all of you buy those bras that support the boobs, but still allow the nipple to poke through, I'll be accepting pics until Friday, don't miss out

Anonymous said...

Whoa, hold up a sec, back the eff up, who is this Doreen chick and why wasn't I informed of her hotness????? Even with the 80's mullet, she is still halfway pretty

Anonymous said...

We didn't think the universe was ready for you two celestial bodies to collide...