Thursday, February 11, 2010

We got 15" of snow Tuesday night into Wednesday. So, this is my second snow day in a row. HELP ME!!

Why do TV stations feel they need to broadcast nothing but weather/traffic/accumulations when there's a snow storm? ALL DAY??? I was home from school and couldn't watch any of the shows I like to indulge in when I'm off. No The View, No Ellen, No Oprah.

I did, however, make a nice apple crisp (which I'm going to have a piece of shortly), and made a nice dinner for my family last night.

That's really all I have.

9 comments:

emma said...

schell, speaking of Ellen . . are you watching Amer. Idol? She's a breath of fresh air--so funny!

Jilly said...

we haven't had school in over a week. i bet parents around here are going nuts.

jilly

schell said...

Yes, Emma...I'm really enjoying Ellen on there.
Her, "step forward, step back, a little to the left" cracked me up.

Brenda said...

the weather people love love love when there is a storm. gives them more air time. i personally find it annoying.

UrbanStarGazer said...

I haven't watched local news in probably 30 years for exactly that sort of reason.

I do miss the snow, sort of. I love it when it's snowing big, giant flakes and everything is silent and beautiful.

Catz said...

yes they do love storms just to annoy you.

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat team[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or not-so-known avenues to build an income online.

Brenda said...

5 months? really???