Sunday, February 22, 2009

There was a farmer had a dog....

To copy from Emma, I had a GNO last night....sorta.
I went with my sister to the local legion for bar bingo. Yes, that's right. I played B I N G O with my sister, her roommate and about ten other crazies. There's the old woman that plays with her false teeth and holds her ears if anyone yells, there's the funny guy that yells, "That's bullshit" if anyone but him yells, BINGO!, and there was the bingo caller who looks like a member of the Grateful Dead. A dead member.
It was a lot of fun though. I won three separate games...including the coverall. I paid for my games, bought the bar a round (I've always wanted to do that) and still came home with an extra $25.00.
I had a blast. Oh, and I was home by 10:15 to read and watch HGTV.

3 comments:

mavis sidebottom said...

you knwo how to live ;0

emma said...

There were great scenes from the old Roseanne shows of her and her friends playing BINGO---people had all kinds of good luck charms and stuff...

Brenda said...

my daughter and her friends love to play bingo. it isn't just for old farts any more. :)