Monday, June 22, 2009

All the book group food was a hit. They were all new recipes, and they came out well. I thought the baked onion dip was a little salty, and the lime cheesecake I wasn't thrilled with, but others were. The corn dogs were scrumptcho-banumptcho! But, the pumpkin cheesecake muffins were my favorite!
Our house went on the MLS on Wednesday and the sign went up on Thursday. We had four showings this weekend. That's a good sign. (it sure is a pain to have to evacuate the house, especially getting the dog out as that limits where we can go for the hour the showings typically last. - It's not supposed to be as rainy this week, so hopefully when there are showings we can just go for a walk)
Other than that, I got nothing. But, that's a good thing, I guess.

3 comments:

emma said...

"scrumptcho-banumptcho"
That's a new one on me.

And I suppose you didn't save me a pumpkin creamcheese thingy

UrbanStarGazer said...

I want one of those corn dogs. Did you put them on sticks?

schell said...

Skewers